Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Larry Ellison Facts - I

  • Larry Ellison has no enemies, only people he didn't bought yet.
  • Ellison to Gates: "Bill, I am your father"
  • Ellison to Torvalds: "Linus, I am your father, but I sold you as a baby to start my company"
  • Thanks to Elison, there's no longer a purgatory, he did a DROP TABLE TB_PURG_01.
  • Larry Ellison bought Sun, no, not sun microsystems, not only...
  • Larry Ellison was flying his private jet on the 9/11. Of course the No-Fly order didn't apply to him. Nobody at the NSA, CIA or FBI would risk their budgets with an increase on Oracle License prices.
  • Iran is only a small step short of having a nuclear Bomb. "if we coulda onle manaja to make RAC workars withat a PhD" (Anonymous Scientist from Iran)
  • Larry Elison: "Nobody will ever need a table name with more than 32 characters"

No comments:

Post a Comment